large centrifugal pump is one of the main products of Minamoto Pump Co., Ltd with good Wholesale price and quality, Factory direct sales Low price. Our company is a professional supplier(s) and manufacturers in China, with various products For sale.
The basic structure of large centrifugal pump is composed of six parts: impeller, pump body, pump shaft, bearing, sealing ring and stuffing box.
1. The impeller is the core part of the centrifugal pump. It has a high speed and a large output. The blades on the impeller play a major role. The impeller must pass a static balance test before assembly. The inner and outer surfaces on the impeller are required to be smooth to reduce the frictional loss of the water flow.
2. The pump body is also called the pump casing, which is the main body of the large centrifugal pump. It plays the role of supporting and fixing, and is connected with the bracket on which the bearing is installed.
3. The function of the pump shaft is to connect the motor with the coupling and transmit the torque of the motor to the impeller, so it is the main component for transmitting mechanical energy.
4. The sliding bearing uses transparent oil as lubricant, add oil to the oil level line. Too much oil will seep along the pump shaft, and too few bearings will overheat and burn out, causing an accident! During the operation of the water pump, the maximum temperature of the bearing is 85 degrees, and it generally runs at about 60 degrees.
5. The sealing ring is also called the leakage reducing ring.
6. The stuffing box is mainly composed of packing, water sealing ring, packing cylinder, packing gland and water sealing tube. The large centrifugal pump manufacturer tells you that the function of the stuffing box is mainly to close the gap between the pump casing and the pump shaft, so that the water flow in the pump does not flow to the outside and the outside air does not enter the pump. Always maintain a vacuum inside the pump! When the friction between the pump shaft and the packing generates heat, it is necessary to rely on the water seal tube to hold the water into the water seal ring to cool the packing! Keep the pump running properly. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the inspection of the stuffing box during the circuit inspection of the pump!