Basic structure of large centrifugal pump
The basic structure of large centrifugal pump is composed of six parts: impeller, pump body, pump shaft, bearing, sealing ring and stuffing box.
1. The impeller is the core part of the large centrifugal pump. It has a high speed and a large output. The blades on the impeller play a major role. The impeller must pass a static balance experiment before assembly. The inner and outer surfaces on the impeller are required to be smooth to reduce the frictional loss of the water flow.
2. The pump body is also called the pump casing, which is the main body of the pump. The manufacturer of the large centrifugal pump tells you to support and fix it and connect it with the bracket on which the bearing is installed.
3. The function of the pump shaft is to connect the motor with the coupling and transmit the torque of the motor to the impeller, so it is the main component for transmitting mechanical energy.
4. The sliding bearing uses transparent oil as lubricant, add oil to the oil level line. The large centrifugal pump manufacturer tells you that too much oil will seep along the pump shaft, and too few bearings will overheat and burn out, causing accidents! During the operation of the water pump, the maximum temperature of the bearing is 85 degrees, and it generally runs at about 60 degrees.
5. The sealing ring is also called the leakage reducing ring.
6. The stuffing box is mainly composed of packing, water sealing ring, packing cylinder, packing gland and water sealing tube. The large centrifugal pump manufacturer tells you that the function of the stuffing box is mainly to close the gap between the pump casing and the pump shaft, so that the water flow in the pump does not flow to the outside and the outside air does not enter the pump. Always maintain a vacuum in the pump! The manufacturer of large centrifugal pump tells you that when the pump shaft and the packing generate heat due to friction, it is necessary to rely on the water seal tube to hold the water into the water seal ring to cool the packing! Keep the pump running properly. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the inspection of the stuffing box during the circuit inspection of the pump! The packing should be replaced after about 600 hours of operation.