Precautions for installation of vertical multistage centrifugal pump
The vertical multistage centrifugal pump has the advantages of compact structure, small volume and beautiful appearance. Its vertical structure determines that the installation area is small, and its center of gravity coincides with the center of the pump foot, thus enhancing the operation stability and service life of the pump. The following will take you to understand the precautions for vertical multistage centrifugal pump installation.
Installation instructions for vertical multistage centrifugal pump:
1. Check the integrity of the water pump and motor before installation.
2. The installation position of the pump should be as close to the water source as possible.
3. There are two ways to install the pump and the base, one is a rigid connection directly installed on the cement foundation, and the other is a flexible connection installed with a shock absorber.
4. For direct installation, the pump can be placed on the foundation with a height of 30-40 mm (to be used for filling with cement slurry), then calibrated, and the anchor bolts are put on and filled with cement mortar. After 3-5 days of cement drying, Re-calibrate, and after the cement is completely dry, tighten the nuts of the anchor bolts.
5. When installing the pipeline, the inlet and outlet pipelines should have their own supports, and the flange of the pump should not bear excessive pipeline weight.
6. When the pump is used in the occasion with suction, the end of the water inlet pipe should be equipped with a bottom valve, and the inlet and outlet pipes should not have too many bends, and there should be no water leakage or air leakage.
7. It is best to install a filter screen on the inlet pipeline to prevent impurities from entering the interior of the impeller. The manufacturer of vertical multistage centrifugal pump tells you that the effective area of the filter screen should be 3 to 4 times the area of the inlet pipe to ensure the free flow of the liquid.
8. For the convenience and safety of maintenance and use, install a regulating valve on the inlet and outlet pipelines of the pump and a pressure gauge near the pump outlet to ensure that the pump operates within the rated range and ensures the normal operation and use of the pump. life.
9. The vertical multistage centrifugal pump manufacturer tells you that if you need to expand the diameter of the import, please choose an eccentric reducer pipe joint.