The principle and composition of vertical centrifugal water pump
Before the vertical centrifugal water pump is started, the pump casing and the suction pipe should be filled with water first, and then the motor should be driven to make the impeller and water rotate at a high speed. At the same time, the center of the impeller of the vertical centrifugal water pump forms a vacuum due to the water being thrown out, and the water in the suction pool is released. Under the action of atmospheric pressure, it flows into the impeller suction port continuously along the suction pipe, and is thrown out of the impeller by the high-speed rotating impeller to enter the pressure water pipe. In this way, the continuous water delivery of the vertical centrifugal pump is formed.
Composition of vertical centrifugal water pump: The vertical centrifugal pump consists of six parts, namely impeller, pump body, pump shaft, bearing, sealing ring and stuffing box.
1. The impeller is the core part of the vertical centrifugal pump. It has high speed operation and high output power. The blades on the impeller play an important role. The impeller must pass the static balance test before assembly. The vertical centrifugal water pump manufacturer tells you that the inner and outer surfaces of the impeller are required to be smooth to reduce the frictional loss of water flow.
2. The pump body is also called the pump casing, which is the main body of the pump. It plays the role of support and fixation, and is connected with the bracket to install the bearing.
3. The function of the pump shaft is to connect the motor with the coupling to transmit the torque of the motor to the impeller, so it is the main part that transmits mechanical energy.
4. The bearing is a part sleeved on the pump shaft to support the pump shaft. There are two types of rolling bearings and sliding bearings. Rolling bearings are properly lubricated using tallow as a lubricant. Generally, too much 2/3~3/4 of the volume will generate heat, too little will generate noise and heat. Sliding bearings use transparent oil as lubricant, add oil to the oil level line. Too much oil will seep down the pump's shaft and drift low, too little and the bearings will overheat and burn, causing accidents! During the operation of the vertical centrifugal pump, the temperature of the bearing is 85 degrees, usually around 60 degrees. If it is high, find out the reason (whether there are impurities, whether the oil is black, whether water has entered) and deal with it in time!
5. The sealing ring is also known as the leakage reduction ring. The gap between the impeller inlet and the pump casing is too large, causing the water in the high pressure area of the pump to flow through the gap to the low pressure area, thereby affecting the water output of the pump and reducing the efficiency! If the clearance is too small, the friction between the impeller and the pump casing will cause wear. The vertical centrifugal water pump manufacturer tells you that in order to increase the return resistance, reduce internal leakage, and prolong the service life of the impeller and pump casing, a sealing ring is installed at the connection between the inner edge of the pump casing and the external auxiliary device of the impeller, and the sealing gap should be maintained Between 0.25 and 1.10 mm.
6. Stuffing box is mainly composed of packing, water seal ring, stuffing tube, packing gland and water seal tube. The function of the stuffing box is mainly to narrow the gap between the pump casing and the pump shaft, so that the water in the pump will not flow outside, and the outside air will not enter the pump. Always keep the vacuum in the pump! When the pump shaft and packing friction generate heat, the water seal sends water through the pipe to the water seal ring to cool the packing! Keep the vertical centrifugal pump running normally. When inspecting the operation of the vertical centrifugal pump, special attention should be paid to the inspection of the stuffing box! The packing should be replaced after 600 hours of operation.
The above is a summary of the principle and composition of the vertical centrifugal water pump.