What are the advantages of vacuum pump for extrusion
The manufacturer of vacuum pump for extrusion tells you that a vacuum pump refers to a device or device that uses mechanical, physical, chemical or physicochemical methods to pump air from a pumped container to obtain a vacuum. Generally speaking, a vacuum pump is a device that uses various methods to improve, generate and maintain vacuum in a certain closed space.
According to the working principle of vacuum pumps, vacuum pumps can basically be divided into two types, namely gas capture pumps and gas transfer pumps. The manufacturer of vacuum pump for extrusion tells you that it is widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, food, electronic coating and other industries.
Advantages of vacuum pumps:
1. Large pumping speed in a wide pressure range;
2. The rotor has good geometric symmetry, so the vibration is small and the operation is stable. The vacuum pump for extrusion manufacturer tells you that there are gaps between the rotors and between the rotor and the housing, no lubrication is required, and the friction loss is small, which can greatly reduce the driving power and thus achieve higher speeds;
3. There is no need to seal and lubricate the pump cavity with oil, which can reduce the pollution of the vacuum system by oil vapor;
4. There is no compression in the pump cavity and no exhaust valve. The manufacturer of vacuum pump for extrusion tells you that the structure is simple and compact, and it is not sensitive to dust and water vapor in the pumped gas;
5. The compression ratio is low, and the hydrogen pumping effect is poor;
6. The surface of the rotor is a curved cylindrical surface with a relatively complex shape, which is difficult to process and inspect.
The above is the manufacturer of vacuum pump for extrusion to take you to understand the characteristics of the vacuum pump, hoping to help you.