vertical multistage centrifugal pump
Flow range: 0.5~240m³/h
Head range: 4~300m
Motor power: 0.37 ~ 110kW
Liquid temperature: -40℃ ~ 120℃
►Scope of application
fire fighting system
CDL/CDLF vertical centrifugal water pump is a non-self-priming vertical multistage centrifugal pump with standard motor. The flow parts of this vertical multistage pump are stainless steel 304 or 316L. The motor shaft of this multistage pump is directly connected to the pump shaft through the pump head with a coupling, and the tie rod bolts fix the pressure-resistant cylinder and the overflow parts on the pump head and the inlet and outlet water.
Between sections, the inlet and outlet of the vertical pump are on the same line at the bottom of the pump; the booster water pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector as required to effectively protect the pump from dry running, phase loss, and overload.
The motor is a fully enclosed, air-cooled two-pole standard motor.
The protection class is IP55.
The Insulation class is F.
Standard voltage is 50Hz and motor speed is 2900rpm(other voltage can be customized).
1 x 220-230/240V3x200-220/346-380V
A vertical multistage pump is a mechanical device that can transport from tap water to industrial liquids. With standard vertical motor and quick-fit mechanical seal, replacement is very convenient.
The vertical multistage pump is a double-suction centrifugal pump that enters water from both sides of the impeller. Because the pump cover and the pump body are assembled with horizontal joints, it is also called a horizontal split centrifugal pump. Compared with single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump, vertical multistage pump has high efficiency, large flow and high lift. However, it is bulky and cumbersome, and is generally used for fixed operations. It is suitable for irrigation areas in hills and plateaus, as well as for factories, mines, and urban water supply and drainage.
vertical multistage centrifugal pump is one of a series of products produced and sold by Minamoto Pump Co., Ltd. This series of products are of good quality and low price. Can be customized, buy and wholesale price.
Vertical multistage centrifugal pump is a non-self-priming vertical multistage centrifugal pump designed and manufactured by absorbing advanced technology at home and abroad. It adopts standard vertical motor and quick-installed mechanical seal, which is very convenient to replace. The overflow part of the pump is made of stainless steel, which is suitable for mildly corrosive media. After the product is put on the market, it has the characteristics of high efficiency and energy saving, reliable quality and wide range of use.
Vertical multistage centrifugal pump is a centrifugal pump with compact overall structure, small volume, light weight, low noise, remarkable energy saving effect and convenient maintenance. With standard vertical motor and quick-fit mechanical seal, replacement is very convenient. The overflow part of vertical multistage centrifugal pump is made of stainless steel, which is suitable for mildly corrosive medium.
1. The vertical type adopts excellent hydraulic model and advanced manufacturing technology, which greatly improves the performance and service life of the pump.
2. Since the shaft seal adopts the mechanical seal made of hard alloy and fluorine rubber, the reliability of the pump operation and the temperature of the conveying medium can be improved.
3. The overflow part of the pump is made of stainless steel plate by stamping and welding, which makes the pump suitable for mildly corrosive media.
4. The overall structure is compact, the volume is small, the weight is light, the noise is low, the energy saving effect is remarkable, and the maintenance is convenient.
5. The water inlet and water outlet of the vertical multistage centrifugal pump are located on the same horizontal line of the pump base, which can be directly used in the pipeline.
6. Using standard motor, users can easily equip the motor according to their needs.
7. It can be equipped with an intelligent protector according to user needs, which can effectively protect the pump from dry running, phase loss, overload, etc.
CDL Vertical Multistage Pump
NOTE: Please leave your email, our professional person will contact you asap!